Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Chili Death

Yup, you guessed it, this is the next in the China Bayles series by Susan Wittig Albert. I liked this one also, surprised aren't you? I am actually liking them more and more as I get into the series. I love where the relationship is going between McQuaid and China. I also like the mysteries. Sometimes I know what is going on, most of the time I'm just reading and not trying to figure it out. I was completely surprised by this one.

While judging a chili contest one of the judges dies. Most think this was due to a heart attack, but China and McQuaid don't. It turns out that the judge died because he ate a peanut, something he is allergic to. Was this an accident or was he actually murdered?

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Go by and hit my mesothelioma mesothelioma symptom symptom blog, you'll be glad you did.