Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bookends by Jane Green


This is the third book I have read by Jane Green. It started off slow for me. I just wasn't that interested in the story, in the characters yet. However - it did pick up towards the end for me. I mean it isn't like I didn't like the book - I just didn't like it nearly as much as her others. Towards the end - I really did enjoy it and I'm glad I read it.

This is the story of friendship - with a little bit of love and a little bit of following your dreams included. Cath tells the story. It starts off with the friends in college and then changes to when they are in their early 30's and in their careers, families, lovers, etc.

1 comment:

bookwormaddict said...

Hi Kris,
This is a book I've passed by a million times and thought of picking up a copy to read. Did you like it a lot? Wish I could get more books read lately. I don't think I've really upped my numbers for the month of April. Of course tomorrow is another month to shine:)