Sunday, April 2, 2006

Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke

This is yet another in the Hannah Swensen mystery series. I enjoyed this one as much as I have the others. In this edition Hannah's cookie store is up against some rough business - the Quinn sisters have opened up a bakery across the street and everyone seems to be going there instead. However...is all saved when one of the sisters is found dead? That seems to be a mix of bad news and good huh? and what happens when both Mike and Norman ask Hannah a series quesion? I don't know the answer to that either - you'll have to read this one and then the next one to find out!

2 comments:

bookwormaddict said...

Hi Kris,
WOW I haven't finished my first book yet for April:) Do you count when you finish or when you start for the month you put it read under? Just wondering. How fast do you read?

Amelia said...

I agree! This was a good read. The only thing I did not like was Hannah's constant harping on grammar. That I could do without.

...............

On another note, I am too addicted to your blog. Every time I come here, I have to order another book! :)