Monday, September 25, 2006

How many books have I read so far?

I know I could just wait a couple months and then get the list for the entire year, but I'm interested to know how many books I have read so far. I have read 84 books so far this year. Dang - that's pretty good. haha! I'm guessing I'll either be very close to 100 or a little over 100 by the end of the year. Of course after the 1st of the year I will post the total I have read, break it down into genre's, know how many were new authors, etc. (yeah yeah - I know - I'm a big nerd. lol!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great. I should probably keep track too.. maybe it'd give me a feeling of accomplishment.

Unknown said...

Thanks! You should keep track - I think it's fun to look back and see what I have read in a year.

Les said...

I like to keep track of quantity, type (fiction vs. nonfiction), authors (male vs. female), etc. Guess I'm a nerd, too. Either that or I love lists. :)

Nice blg, btw.

Joy said...

Way to go! I'm at 70 and I'm thrilled with that. :)

bookwormaddict said...

WOW GO KRIS:) You're beating me at this read to 100 by the end of Dec:)
You're not a nerd, you just love to read and I'd say that's WONDERFUL:)