Monday, October 23, 2006

Ghost Walk by Heather Graham


This is my second Heather Graham book and I loved it as much as the first one. This was a perfect book for October/Halloween season.
Nikki's friend is found dead, heroin overdose. Her friend used to be a junkie but isn't any more. The police all believe her friend started doing drugs again and won't believe Nikki when she says her friend was clean and was murdered.
Nikki knows because her friend has visited her, as a ghost.
In steps Brent who also sees ghosts and he works with Nikki to make her realize she isn't crazy, he is also able to help solve the murder, while at the same time falling in love with Nikki.
What more could a girl ask for in a book? lol! I really liked Nikki and Brent. I liked that Nikki's job was as a tour guide giving ghost tours in New Orleans. :)

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

Oh, darn, I'm sorry I read this review because now I really want to read Ghost Walk. Sigh. Quit it, Kris!!!

BTW, hubby's going to be in St. Louis on Halloween and he's going to a hockey game. Do you think I should forgive him for abandoning me AND watching hockey without me? I'm just not sure . . .