Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 2007 Reads

Fun May Stats:


Total Books Read: 8
New authors: 4
Non-fiction: 2
Mystery: 3
Fiction: 3
Others: 0
Pages: 2735



Let's see how I compare to last month. Once again I only read 8 books...so same as last month but not as good as the others, however I think this will be closer to how the rest of the year wll be. I also read more pages this month than last month - even though I read the same amount of books. I read 2 non-fiction this month - yeah for me!


Windows Vista Product guide
Wandering Hearts by Donna J.Grisanti
The Cereal Murders by Diane Mott Davidson (TBR challenge)
The Nazi Officer's Wife by Edith Hahn Beer (non-fiction 5 challenge)
Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult (STL bookclub)
Mergers and Acquisitions by Dana Vachon
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Day of the Dandelion by Peter Pringle

No comments: