Thursday, June 21, 2007

Banned Book Challenge - finished!

I participated in the Banned Book Challenge, found on the Pelham Library Blog.
The challenge was Feb. 26th - June 30th, as usually I procrastinated and read most of my books in June. haha!
Here was the list of books I read:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares - 06/2007
Athletic Shorts: Six Short Stories by Chris Crutcher - 04/2007
The Giver by Lois Lowry - 06/2007
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot - 06/2007
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson - 03/2007
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron - 06/2007
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler - 06/2007
The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier - 02/2007

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats, that is a pretty impressive list of books.

Bookfool said...

Congrats on finishing. You read some good ones. It never fails to astonish me which books end up banned or challenged. Bridge to Terabithia? It's beautiful and creative!