Sunday, December 30, 2007

Book Christmas Presents

I did get a couple of books this year, of course they were ones I requested. haha! But the fun book gifts were the following. My husbands dad found them and thought I would like them. He was right!




First...he got me a sweatshirt that says: Lead me not into temptation....especially bookstores. haha! I love it!









He also got me this adornment - can be hung-up almost anywhere in the house. Since we are at my Mom's until we find a new house, I won't hang it up. However, it already has a promised place in my library whenever we do find a house and I get my library set up.


It says: She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain.


1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

These are fun gifts! I don't think I know anyone who would think to give me gifts like this. Of course, other than my husband, I don't think the rest of my family realizes how book obsessed I am. The advantage (or disadvantage) of living so far away from them.