Thursday, February 21, 2008

Booking Through Thursday


All other things (like price and storage space) being equal, given a choice in a perfect world, would you rather have paperbacks in your library? Or hardcovers? And why?
I prefer trade paperback. They aren't as big and heavy as hardcover but I think they are nicer than the normal mass market paperback. The cost more than paperback, but if I pick out a book to buy and they have a copy in trade paperback and mass market paperback, I always buy the trade paperback version. I like their size, that's basically what it boils down to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like trade paperback too, for the reasons you stated. I thought I was the only one.

Unknown said...

haha - I'm glad I'm not the only one too!

Literary Feline said...

You definitely aren't the only one. I like trade size the best too. And I've been known to spend a little extra on the trade even with a mass market available. :-)