Thursday, March 12, 2009

Booking Through Thursday – movie potential



What book do you think should be made into a movie? And do you have any suggestions for the producers?


Or, What book do you think should NEVER be made into a movie?



It's hard to sit here and think of books to be made into a movie. I usually think about this after I finish reading the book.


I would like to see the first Stephanie Plum book made into a movie.


I would also like to see Anne Rice's witch series made into a series of movies. My suggestion for the producers here would be to keep true to the book. Don't include things in the first movie that didn't happen in the first book, etc.


The Bodies Left Behind by Jeffery Deaver


Confessions of a Contractor by Richard Murphy – I think this could make a good comedy


Um…wow…I can't think of any! What a hard question for me. I can't wait to see what others have answered for this one because I know I'm missing a lot.

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

The problem with making the Stephanie Plum books into a movie is who in the world could they get to play Ranger?

Andrea said...

I also said the Stephanie Plum series-- I always picture Sandra Bullock as Stephanie when I am reading them

Unknown said...

Burmudaonion - I know, casting would be the hardest problem. I always picture The Rock as Ranger. haha! But I have no idea who I would want as Joe.

purplg8r - I usually picture Sandra Bullock too. haha!

Nise' said...

If they did Stephanie Plum series they would have to get Ranger and Grandma M perfect!!

Alyce said...

I haven't read the Stephanie Plum books, but have seen them mentioned a few times, so I'm going to have to check them out.

I love the quote in your header - so true!