Monday, March 2, 2009

February Reads

Fun Reading Facts for February:

Total books read: 9
New Authors: 3
Mystery: 4
Non-Fiction: 0
Fiction: 2
Young Adult: 3
Pages: 3069


Deadly Gift by Heather Graham
Murder Takes the Cake by Gayle Trent
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
The Bodies Left Behind by Jeffery Deaver
The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig
The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
Steel Trapp: The Challenge by Ridley Pearson
Vampyres of Hollywood by Adrienne Barbeau and Michael Scott
Peppermint Twisted by Sammi Carter


4 comments:

cessie said...

Wow, you read so many books in a month time! It sounds incredible to me as I'm already glad when I get one done ;-)
Happy reading though!

Unknown said...

Cessie - I have been getting in a good number of books recently. I blame it on winter time, I hate going outside in the cold and so no yard work gets done. haha!

Ladytink_534 said...

You read quite a few good ones, some that I've been meaning to get around to for awhile!

Unknown said...

Ladytink - I hope you get to them soon - then I can see what you thought of them.