Friday, March 6, 2009

Thursday Thunk – a day late

I know, I'm rather late with this one, I'm sure you'll forgive me.


 

1. This cat- Link- scary or cute? Not scary, but not cute, just, well, ugly.
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care? I could care less. Although..if she is pregnant, it's scary that she doesn't seem to be taking care of her body..which means she's not taking care of the baby. But seeing as how I have never been pregnant, I can't say anything.
3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact? Not really, I try not to make eye contact with strangers though.
4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all? Haha! Now this is a good one, I would say about 30%
5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be? Saint Bernard.
6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence? The General Electric Company had transferred me to it's Ford Street, Coventry Branch, as part of a promotion.
7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true? I'm don't know, which means they haven't told me it's not true yet!!!
8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person? No and don't ever plan to….if you had shown a picture of him for #1, I would have answered "scary".
9. Do you have a gut? I'm going to say….yes.
10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of? Nothing, I keep thinks pretty much clutter free.
11. Ever had a colon cleansing? Nope!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Hmm. That's weird. When I was looking directly at your blog page, I only saw an empty white box. But when I came to the comments page and clicked on "Show Original Post" the narrative was there. Whew! I wonder if it's my computer . . .

Anyway, back to the topic! I hadn't heard about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes having another baby. I'm with you--I don't really care.

I do smile at strangers when I make eye contact most of the time. It's so much fun to see some people's faces light up when I do that too--you can see the mixture of surprise and gladness on their face. It makes me happy. :-)

#4 is a good one for me too! I have a dry sense of humor and use sarcasm more than I probably should. Even when I mean it, people think I'm kidding. It's probably for the best.

These are fun questions, Kris!

Unknown said...

Literary Feline - yeah, this post is being weird for me too...not sure what is wrong. I should smile at strangers, but well, maybe I'll start. haha!