Friday, July 17, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - a day late


Do you keep all your unread books together, like books in a waiting room? Or are they scattered throughout your shelves, mingling like party-goers waiting for the host to come along?

Mine are usually mingled throughout the bookshelves. I like to keep my books in alaphabetical order by author (and by genre in some cases). So that means I shelve the unread books and read books by the same author together.

Now, the exception to this is that this year I took all the books I plan to read for challenges and shelved them together. So I do have a section of shelving that is all unread books.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

That's a good way to do it. I don't mix mine generally. I'm so afraid I'll forget which I've read and haven't read. I guess that's what I have my list for though. Old habits are hard to break. :-)