Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Smile - swim time


Husband and I attempted to have a pool party for July 4th. However, due to all the rain we received that morning and the day before, the water was very very cold. The sun was hidden behind clouds and the temps didn't reach 80. But...we tried anyway! Everyone got their suits on and we did hang out in the pool or at least outside for about 40 min before it was just too cold. So this picture is of 3 of my nephews, my oldest sister and myself. Please don't mind my hair - I was having a bad hair day (that's what I get for being too lazy to blow dry it)

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

What a cute picture. I love the little swimsuits!

Unknown said...

Don't babies look cute in swim trunks! I'm happy to report both babies loved the water. The older one, he's 3, mostly stayed outside the pool and kicked or threw a ball at me and I would throw it back, but at least he had fun too.

Lover of Books said...

This is too cute! They are getting so big!