Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Thunk -

1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight? I normally close it quickly and get in trouble with it slams. But..I'm too lazy to do it slowly and quitly. haha! The only time I do it quitly is when the husband is still sleeping.

2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails? My current tennis shoes. They are puma's, the main color is white (leather) but the puma standard dsign is lime green. I love 'em! Plus..I'm so glad I didn't actually have to treat this like a math problem!!!

3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have? Blue. I love the blue colored m&m's. If I could have blue my selection would be green. Could I have a hybred? Blue and green?

4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom? Um, 5?

5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? Oh boy is this one ever easy! A new pair of tennis shoes, possibly deisels but that would require us to buy them online, but we could stop somewhere and do that right? a pair of heels -because a girl can never have enough heels. Then some books - of course!!!!! One can never have too many books, in my opinion. Then we would need to get some new pants and some shirts. Possibly some new running shoes. Oh dear...I think I need more than $421.67.

6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be? I don't even know the different kinds of squash! I think I'll not answer this one.

7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes? Every once in awhile, when they want to argue with me that it's not a wrong number. or..when they call and ask for somebody and I tell them the wrong number. Then they ask who I am. I refuse to answer, they argue. Then they ask what number they called, I tell them that they called me so they should know. I eventually hang up.


8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink? I haven't joined, but assume you don't stink!

9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you? Sometimes. Most days I don't..I use shampoo once and conditioner once. Although after swimming in the pool I'll shampoo twice because of the chemicals.

10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come? I see it as "OMG! I can't believe it's June already!"

11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme? I think they are fun! I got out of the habit of doing them and hopefully doing them this week will put me back in the habit?

No comments: