Thursday, October 1, 2009

Challenge Roundup - update #9 - September

This challenge is being hosted by book-a-rama.

Overall Progress?

I didn’t complete the Non-Fiction 5 challenge. I read 3 out of 5 books, which is pretty good for me. I’m disappointed that I didn’t finish it but I’m glad I read at least 3 books and tried.

I also didn’t read that many of my challenge books this past month, which I’m bummed about. Fingers crossed I can fit more in this month.

Total challenges that I'm competing in as of September 1st:

11(this doesn’t count the completed challenges from earlier in the year)

Completed Challenges in September:

None…sniff sniff

Total completed challenges in 2009:

20 Books in 2009 - Challenge completed 02/2009

The Pub Challenge - challenge completed 05/2009

Love Bites – Challenge completed 06/2009

Paranormal Challenge – challenge completed 07/2009

Young Adult Challenge – challenge completed 07/2009

Cozy Mystery Challenge – challenge completed in 08/2009

Challenges I read a qualifying book for in September:

TBR Challenge

I read 4 books (Savannah Blues, Motif for Murder, Tunnels, The Presence)

At the end of September I had 11/24 completed (I'm counting my main list and alternate list since I'm going to try and read all of them)

Series Challenge 3

I read 1 book (Motif for Murder)

At the end of September I had 14/21 books completed, 7/12 series completed.

1st in a series challenge

I read 2 books (Savannah Blues, Tunnels)

At the end of September I had 9/12 completed

Progress for challenges that I didn't read a book for in September:

9 books for 2009: At the end of September I had 5/9 completed

Read-Your-Own Books: At the end of September I had 15/26 completed

War Through The Generations: At the end of September I had 4/5 completed

Chunkster Challenge: At the end of September I had 2/3 completed

Arthurian Challenge (April 2009 – March 2010): At the end of September I had 0/2 completed

Stephanie Plum Challenge (2009 – 12/2010): At the end of September I had0/5 completed

Reliquiae Challenge (July 15th 2009 – January 15th 2010): At the end of September I had 0/3 completed

No comments: