Monday, November 2, 2009

Challenge Roundup – update 10


This challenge is being hosted by book-a-rama.


This post is a challenge wrap-up for the month of October.

Overall Progress?

I did pretty good this month. I was able to read 9 books for challenges this month. I also managed to finish 2 challenges. Woohoo!


Total challenges that I'm competing in as of October 1st:

10(this doesn't count the completed challenges from earlier in the year)


Completed Challenges in October:

War Through the Generations

TBR Challenge


Total completed challenges in 2009:

20 Books in 2009 - Challenge completed 02/2009

The Pub Challenge - challenge completed 05/2009

Love Bites – Challenge completed 06/2009

Paranormal Challenge – challenge completed 07/2009

Young Adult Challenge – challenge completed 07/2009

Cozy Mystery Challenge – challenge completed in 08/2009

War Through the Generations - challenge completed 10/2009

TBR Challenge – challenge completed 10/2009


Total Challenges that I didn't finish:

Non-Fiction 5 (May-September) – finished 3 out of 5 books


Challenges I read a qualifying book for in October:

9 books for 2009

I read 1 book (Benny & Shrimp)

At the end of October I had 6/9 completed


Read-Your-Own Books

I read 2 books (The Deception of the Emerald Ring, Silenced by Syrah)

At the end of October I had 17/26 completed


TBR Challenge

I read 1 book (The Big Over Easy)

At the end of October I had 12/12


War Through The Generations

I read 1 books (The Madonnas of Leningrad)

At the end of October I had 5/5 completed


Series Challenge 3

I read 2 books (Death Waxed Over, Silenced by Syrah)

At the end of October I had 16/21 books completed, 7/12 series completed.


1st in a series challenge

I read 1 books (The Big Over Easy)

At the end of October I had 10/12 completed


Stephanie Plum Challenge (2009 – 12/2010)

I read 1 book (Plum Lovin')

At the end of October I had 1/5 completed


Progress for challenges that I didn't read a book for in October:

Chunkster Challenge – at the end of the month I have 2/3 completed.

Arthurian Challenge (April 2009 – March 2010) – at the end of the month I have 0/2 completed.

Reliquiae Challenge (July 15th 2009 – January 15th 2010) – at the end of the month I have 0/3 completed.

101 Fantasy challenge - at the end of the month I have 0/7 completed.



2 comments:

Beth F said...

I had to drop out of a few challenges -- reality hit! Good luck for the next two months on your 2009 challenges.

Unknown said...

Beth - Thanks! I'm not sure how I'll end up doing, but happy with my results so far.

I've also seen several challengs that I want to join for next year already....so it begins again. lol!