Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reads for November 2009

Total books read: 6
New Authors: 6
Mystery: 2
Non-Fiction: 0
Fiction: 3
Young Adult: 1
Audio: 2
Pages: 1299
DNF: 1

Genesis Beach by Susan Whitfield
Outlander by Diane Gabaldon
The Stranger by Albert Camus
The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory
Thanksgiving at the Inn by Tim Whitney
The Last Ember by Daniel Levin

Overall a rather poor month for me. Not really sure what was effecting my reading last month, but I hope December is so much better! Still a good month though...any month where I get to read books I enjoy is a good month.

3 comments:

Lover of Books said...

Good job! I am hoping to read more this month.

Beth F said...

Wow! Some nice books in November!

Unknown said...

Beth - while some books weren't so good...there were some good ones on the list. So glad I finally made myself read/listen to Outlander.