Friday, December 4, 2009

Series Challenge Season 4


I loved completing in this challenge last year because it gave me just the kick in the butt I needed to finish some much loved series. Therefore, we'll attempt it again (only this time I'm not going to be as ambitious with my goals).

This challenge is being hosted by Kristin at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic.

Here are the rules:

1) Pick a couple series you already started and now want to finish (meaning, you'll be all up to date with the series when it ends).

2) Read at least 4 books, more are also okay, of course!

3) Crossovers with other challenges are always okay.

4) Post your review of the books on your blog or in the comment section, no matter how long. If you post the review on your blog, please post a link to the review in the comment section so that everyone else can check out your review.

5) Have fun!


My goal is to finish the following series as they currently stand (I've listed the books that I still need to read that are currently published):
At Graves End
Destined for an Early Grave

Blood Bound
Iron Kissed
Bone Crossed

Bookmarked for Death
Bookplate Special

No comments: