Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thriller and Suspense Challenge 2010


This is the first year I'll be joining this challenge. I love mysteries so hopefully I won't have any trouble completing this one.

The Thriller and Suspense Challenge is being hosted by Book Chick City, the challenge post is HERE.

The goal is to read 12 thrillers in 2010, the challenge runs the entire year (Jan - Dec). You can read any of the sub-genre's of thriller.

I'm not going to list books upfront, even though I'll create a tentative list in the word doc where I keep track of my challenges. I have mysteries set for other challenges so I'll be using them for this one as well...but not sure what I will read to complete the challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kris, welcome to the Thriller & Suspense challenge! Should be a fun year, lots of great books to read :)