Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Smile and stuff

First I just want to say that I'm way behind in my blogging right now. I admit to doing a lot of my blogging from work and while my boss and I thought this week would be slow because most people were taking off, I was actually very busy. I pretty much worked from the time I got there to the time I left, it was awesome! I love being busy. I suppose I could have done things in the evenings at home, but I bought a Wii and my husband gave me games for Christmas and I bought my husband Nintendo DS - needless to say I've been playing video games and watching tv in the evenings. haha! Now we are both suffering from a cold, so I'm not going to do much more than the two reviews I just posted (I back dated them) and this post.

I did get some book related items for Christmas. Those are always fun. I had put a couple of t-shirts on my wish list for the in-laws and then my husband surprised me with one.

I got these:
Ban Ignorance not Books
(website isn't displaying it...but that's what it says - I love it)

Book Chick
(website not playing nice with this one either..but it's black and says book chick in pink letters and has a cute pink bird on it)

and my husband surprised me with this one, gotta love the guy!
Team Jacob - real men don't sparkle (and yes..I did wear it when I went to see New Moon this past weekend)

oh, and I got this t-shirt, it's not about books but I love it.
I run like a girl, just try to keep up

I also want to share some pictures from Christmas. These are pictures of my sisters, their husbands and kids. I'm also including one of my Grandpa with a great-grandson and my Mom with two grandsons. It wouldn't be complete without a picture of Myla being festive.







4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. Sorry you're suffering with a cold now. Happy New Year!

Literary Feline said...

Happy New Year, Kris!

I like being busy at work too. It makes the time go faster, for one thing. LOL It sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I'm sorry you caught a cold though. That's no fun.

Thank you for sharing the photos of your family. :-)

Beth F said...

Have super 2010 filled with lots of bookish things.

Unknown said...

Bermudaonion - It was a very nice holiday, I love seeing my nephews.

Literary Feline - I'm glad you enjoyed the photos!


Beth F - Thanks! I hope your 2010 is full of bookish items as well.

Happy New year everyone!!