Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Author Challenge - Completed



I'm excited to share the news that I have finished another challenge this year.  Hip Hip Hooray!

The New Author Challenge is being hosted by Literary Escapism.  The goal was to read either 15, 25, or 50 new authors in 2010.  I had wanted to focus on books I already owned, so figured I should go with a low number and signed up for 15.  I'm surprised I finished it this fast!

Here's a re-cap of what I read for this challenge:
Trickster's Choice by Tamara Pierce
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Prime Time by Hank Phillippia Gregory
Girl Mary by Petru Popescu
Spinning Forward by Terry Dulong
Defenders of the Scroll by Shiraz
The Lost Throne by Chris Kuzneski
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
The Excalibur Murders by J.M.C. Blair
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffery Stepakoff
Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
In the Wake of the Boatman by Jonathon Scott Fuqua
Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

You can see all reviews HERE.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Way to go!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Serena said...

I finished all 15 new-to-me authors and then decided to reup for 50!

Unknown said...

Serena - 50?! You are crazy! lol! Good luck with the challenge, can't wait to see how well you do.