Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 Audio Book Challenge

I have really enjoyed listening to audio books this year and enjoyed participating in the Audio Book challenge, so I'm going to jump on board and sign up for the challenge for 2011.


Teresa's Reading Corner is hosting the challenge this year.


Here's the info:
The 2011 Audio Book Challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.


I'm going to go ahead and continue with the same levels that were previously established:


Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books


Choose your level of participation and add your name. Over the course of the year I'm going to try to put together some fun things. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.


I'm going to go for Obsessed because as long as nothing with my driving habits change, I should be able to hit that number.


I won't list the audio books ahead of time because I, myself, rarely know what audio books I'm going to listen to until I'm almost finished with the current one and have to request more from the library.  Then I go on a hunt as to what books I need to read for challenges that I could listen to audio for, what books are on my wish list that I don't own, what books are in my TBR stack that I keep putting off, etc. 

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Good luck!

Teresa said...

Welcome and thank you for joining the Audio Book Challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing what books you select.