Marce with Tea Time with Marce is hosting her very first challenge in 2011! The I Want More Book challenger 2011 is exactly what it sounds like, read more by authors that you have enjoyed in the past.How could I not sign up for this one right?
I Want More Book Challenge 2011:
Have you read a book and at the end said you must read another by this author but haven't? Then this Challenge is for you, what are you waiting for. :-) There are so many amazing authors but sometimes we get caught up in reading all the new we forget about the authors that have already impressed, excited us, gave us what all readers want, a great read, that wow moment, so this Challenge is to show all the authors that have pleased us already how thankful we are by reading more of their literary works.
* Challenge Dates: January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
* All Genres are Welcome
* This challenge does NOT include Series, only stand alone
* See Levels below, you can change at any time if increasing, you cannot decrease once signed up.
* All forms of books will count - eBooks, Audiobooks, etc
* You do not have to list the chosen books ahead of time and your choices can crossover into other challenges you have joined.
* If you participate in this challenge please signup below. Either post and link back here with your direct link to your intro challenge post or put Challenge Button on sidebar linking back here please. In your post give us an idea of what authors impressed you so now You Want More.
* Monthly Giveaways - More details to follow soon
I've decided to sign up with the lowest level, Waiting too long - 2-4 books. The reason for this, series don't count! That makes it hard on me, I love book series. That also means, that's where the challenging part comes in. I have made a tentative list of books to read. I selected these books because they are all new authors I read this year, the books aren't part of a series, and I already own all these books! Nothing like using a challenging challenge to also help me read books I already own.
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen