Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fired! by Annabelle Gurwitch

This was a different type of book for me. This book is a collection of Fired stories by different people, most of them writers or actors. They tell their story of different jobs they had before they hit the big time and how they were fired. I wouldn't say these stories are laugh out loud funny - but they were enjoyable. I loved hearing about the different jobs these people had and how horrible they were at them! haha! Makes me feel better about the jobs I have had, and no I have never been fired (yet!).

1 comment:

bookwormaddict said...

Hi Kris,
I have heard of that book and wondered what it was like. I have put up my first book review on my new blog:) Thanks for checking it out. I hope to be faithful in posting same day I finish a book. Now on to the new book by Star Jones Renyolds or something like that.