Saturday, May 27, 2006

Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot


Wow! I read this book in 1 day! It was really good. I was in the mood for a very light read and this did it for me. I felt like I was just listening to a friend talk the whole time. I mean sure the way it was written has the main character getting off topic - but that is how it is supposed to be and it worked really well for this book.

Lizzie graduates college and a couple days after her graduation party she is flying to London to visit her boyfriend of 3 months. They met once while at school and then he left to go back home to London - so their relationship was just emails.

Lizzie gets there, but Andrew is not the guy she thought he was. She leaves him and hops on a train to France to visit her friend who is there for the summer. She sits next to a guy who she pours her heart out to - thinking he is a stranger - but....his family owns the chateau Lizzie is going to be staying at. She starts falling in love with him...but he has a beautiful girlfriend. What is Lizzie to do.

No comments: