Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Friendship Test by Elizabeth Noble


This story is about a group of girls who become friends in college. This starts when they are in college and continues until they are in their 30's ( I believe). I actually don't have much to say about this book. They are english, so there were a lot of english words and phrases in the book. Normally this doesn't bother me because I can pick up what they are saying but some of the things I still don't know what they were saying or doing exactly. I had read The Reading Group by this author and loved that book...but was disappointed with this one. I'm not sure if I would read more by this author or not. I ended up thinking the book was just ok...not one of my best for the year.

fiction/437pages

2 comments:

Lover of Books said...

I actually liked this one. :) lol Oh, well. I had no problem but then I did spend three summers in Belfast N Ireland which they do use a lot of the same words or phrases.

Anonymous said...

Hey the idea seems pretty interesting...will surely go through the book...do u love music? u can have a list of friendship songs in my blog :)