Saturday, March 1, 2008

February 2008 Reads

Fun February Facts
Total books read: 7
New Authors: 5
Mystery: 1
Non-Fiction: 0
Fiction: 6
DNF: 0
Audio: 0
Number of pages: 2759



The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
The Wednesday Letters by Jason. F. Wright
A Charmed Death by Madelyn Alt
Midori by Moonlight by Wendy Nelson Tokunaga
The Fairy-Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley
Bleeding Kansas by Sara Paretsky
Cane River by Lalita Tademy

I actually think this is the least amount of books I have read in a month in a long time. However, many of them were chunky books, so that has some impact. I read 2 more books in January but the page numbers are roughly the same as they were this month.

My least favorites would be A Charmed Death and The Fairy-Tale Detectives (although I think young kids would really like this series).

My favorites - that's a tough one. I really liked all the others but would probably have to go with The Winter Rose as a favorite. When you can read a book that's a tad over 700 pages in a couple of days, you know that's an awesome story.

No comments: