Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #63



1. Contact may cause BABIES.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to always wear fashionable shoes.
3. Disney parks are fun in the off-season and I'll probably be visiting Disney Land in May.
4. Sunshine and a dip in my new pool sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively adore traveling.
6. Wearing a new pair of shoes or using a new purse always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include going over inspection papers with the realtor and going to an open house party and Sunday, I hope people spend lots of money at my stampin' up party so I get lots of free stuff! haha!

1 comment:

April said...

ROFL! I love the answer to your 1st one!! Taking a dip in the pool sounds heavenly! Hope you get lots of goodies at your stampin party!! That is something that I would like to be able to do someday. I started, just never have the time to really have fun with it, lol!