Thursday, April 3, 2008

Booking through Thursday - Lit-Ra-chur



When somebody mentions “literature,” what’s the first thing you think of? (Dickens? Tolstoy? Shakespeare?)
I think of what people would consider the classics...Shakespeare, Dickens, The Three Musketeers by Dumas, etc. You get the idea.

Do you read “literature” (however you define it) for pleasure? Or is it something that you read only when you must?
I usually only read it when I must, either for school or a challenge. I do enjoy some Shakespeare. I've heard The Three Musketeers is good however those people have also liked Great Expectations by Dickens and I think that's the most boring book ever. So, even though there are some literature that I would like to read, It will actually take a lot for me to actually do it.

1 comment:

Lezlie said...

I can recommend "Wind In The Willows". It's just plain fun!

Have a great weekend!
Lezlie