Monday, June 30, 2008

Murder by the Glass by Michele Scott


This is the 2nd in the series. Nikki's best friend, and owner of a local restaurant, is asked to cater the wedding of the year. The problem is that Isabella (I really hope I got her name right, I read the book several days ago and don't have it in front of me) used to date the groom. In fact, she didn't realize he was engaged at the time! And the bride, total pain in the ass.
Shortly after the wedding, Nikki finds the bride, dead. Her best friend becomes the one and only suspect and is soon in jail. Nikki knows her friend didn't do it and is determined to prove her innocence.
As you can imagine, along the way Nikki puts herself in danger because she is getting too close to the truth.
I am really enjoying this series so far. I have the next in the series and plan to read it, hopefully soon, but we know how that is. I also have several in her other series that I plan to read also.
Have you reviewed this book on your blog? If so, send me an email or leave a comment with a link to your review. I will then put a link with my review so others can read yours also.
mystery/244 pgs


No comments: