Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation Books.....

Ok, here's the list of books that might be making it into my suitcase for the upcoming trip. It's not set in stone, and there's even one book that I'll be bringing that I can't remember the title of (a co-worker told me that I HAD to read it and made me borrow it. haha!)

**updated the list on 06/20 - I looked last night at what I had set aside, put some back, ended up with 8 books for 7 days! haha! So I put another back. Right now I have 7 books picked out. Who knows if I'll decide to stick with that many or not**

Candy Apple Red by Nancy Bush
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday
Murder by the Glass by Michele Scott
Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
Guilty Pleasures by Barbara Bretton
Wifey by Judy Blume


Hmm...I know I had a larger set of books put aside.....for the life of me I can't remember which ones! haha! So....those listed above have a 90% chance of making it into the suitcase.

You'll just have to wait until I get back and post the reviews.

No comments: