Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Debs by Susan McBride - now released


This book is now released! Woohoo! I expect all of you to let me know once you have read it so I can link to your reviews. haha!
Ok, really. I was able to get my hands on an advanced copy of this book way back in April and read it in May (because I just couldn't wait). Since that was so long ago, I thought I would mention it again now that it is published and available to the general public (i.e. - all of you who weren't lucky enough to get an advanced copy.) :)
To read my original review, click here.
Here's a copy of the book trailer too. I took it off of http://www.youtube.com/, it can also be seen at http://www.susanmcbride.com/


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kris! I hope we'll see you Thursday at 7:00 p.m. at the St. Louis County Library for the launch for the book. I'm really looking forward to it!

Ladytink_534 said...

Have you seen the book trailer for this? I'm looking forward to finding a copy of the book now!

Unknown said...

ladytink_534, I did watch the book trailer and meant to put a link to it on my review. Thanks for reminding me! I went ahead and embeded it into my post, so others can enjoy it.