Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 2009 Reads

Fun reading facts
Total Books Read:14
New Author: 4
Mystery: 6
Fiction: 6
Non-Fiction: 1
Young adult: 1
Pages: 4,353

(This was an awesome month for me!!  I think it might be my best month yet!)

Don't Know Much About Anything else by Kenneth C. Davis
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Deadly Harvest by Heather Graham
Story of the Sand by Mark B. Pickering
Grace by Richard Paul Evans
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
The Almost Archer Sisters by Lisa Gabriele
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Booked for Murder by Tim Myers
The Hot Flash Club Chills Out by Nancy Thayer
Death Reins in by Michele Scott
Snuffed out by Tim Myers
Lost Girls by George D. Shuman

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It does look like it was a fun reading month for you, Kris. You managed to read several books I hope to get to, hopefully this year in a couple of cases.

I think I'm going to do a little summary of my reading this month and post it tomorrow. I doubt I'll do stats though as they'll look rather pathetic. I only was able to fit in 5 books this past month, but then that is about my average so I shouldn't be so hard on myself.

Ladytink_534 said...

Great reading month!

Unknown said...

Literary Feline and Ladytink - Thanks!