Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Win a copy of Adobe photoshop elements 7 or Premier elements 7

As many of you know I have wanted some kind of photoshop software for awhile, but due to cost I haven't bought it. While paint.net does work well, I still want something more.

So I can across this contest. It's being hosted by Reviewin It Up.

There are several things to do in order to be eligible for the conest, but I figured I would do them all because I would really like a copy of either software.

If you are interested in this as well, just click on the contest link above!

2 comments:

Thoughts of Joy said...

I have Photoshop Elements 6 and LOVE IT! I hope you win. :)

Unknown said...

Joy - Thanks for the input, I don't have much luck, so doubt I'll win, but it would be cool if I did! haha!