Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday Smile - Smiles and laughs are contagious, right?

I'm the first to admit that this is not the most flatering picture of myself (on the left) or the other ladies. However....when somebody smiles or laughs - don't you have the urge to do so as well? So maybe you'll see this and feel like smiling or laughing as well.

This photo is of myself and two friends that I've known since highschool. I was in San Francisco this past weekend for my friends wedding (obviously the pretty lady in the middle). Boy was it cold! But...lovely all the same - especially once we had a chance to thaw. haha!

Never fear - more pictures of the trip are coming..I've just been lazy and haven't edited them and uploaded yet.

(oops - I meant to schedule this for tomorrow but accidentally published it today - so you get your Friday smile - a day early!)

No comments: