Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am officially A+ certified!

Woohoo!  I'm so excited!  I took the 2nd test for my certification on Friday and passed.  Yippy!   I have been studying for several weeks for this one, which is why I had to neglect my blog.   So for those who commented and I didn't comment back - I apologize.  I really just didn't have the time.  I also didn't have much time to read or watch tv or pretty much have a life.    So...I'm all finished and trying to de-stress and get back into doing things I want to do.     So hopefully my reading will pick back up and I promise I'll respond to comments too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Thoughts of Joy said...

Congratulations, Kris! And, you probably got an A+ on the exam, too! :)

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Kris :-)

Gwendolyn B. said...

Congratulations! Does this mean I can drop all my computer problems at your door? ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! It was tough and I'm soo glad it's over with, but it was worth it.

Gwendolyn - bring on the problems! I don't mind helping out at all..keeps me on my toes.