Monday, July 27, 2009

Reliquiae Challenge


Yes..I decided to join another challenge.

The Reliquiae Challenge is being hosted by Ana O. There is a blog dedicated to the challenge, which can be found here.

I chosen to do the level: Bite on the Neck. So I have to read 3 books. I haven't decided which books I will read yet and don't think I will plan that in advance.


Here's the info regarding the challenge:

Rules:

1. Challenge runs from July 15th 2009 to January 15th 2010.

2. Choose the number of books you want to read by selecting one of the reading levels we’ve proposed (see below).

3. Books must fall under one, two or all of the categories we’ve proposed depending on the number of books you wish to read (see above).

4. Sign up by using Mr. Linky (see bottom of post).

5. Share your reviews with us by leaving your link with Mr. Linky on the appropriate post.

Levels:

  • Bite on the Neck: 3 books.
  • Flying Cauldron: 4 books.
  • Deadly Red Moon: 5 books.
  • Haunted Nights: 6 books.

Categories:

  • Vampires
  • Witches
  • Ghosts
  • Shapeshifters
  • Fairies
  • Elfs

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Good luck with the challenge!

Unknown said...

Thanks Bermudaonion - I think I need! I also think I need to get my head examined for joining another challenge.:)