Monday, August 10, 2009

Bookends by Jane Green - DNF


Here's the funny thing..I didn't have this book marked as read in my database, so I put it down for a challenge this year. Well, I started reading it and it was so familiar! I knew I had either read it before or possibly started it but couldn't finish it. So a lightbulb went off in my head and I did a search on my blog. Sure enough..I read it in 2006!!! Haha!


Click here to read my review from 2006.


So…because I did pick it up and start reading it, read almost 50 pages before I put it down, I am still going to count it towards my challenge. Heck..I would count any book that was DNF – this one is just weird because I've actually read it before! I'm counting it towards the 9 for 2009 challenge – in the Dusty category.


3 comments:

BookAddict said...

too funny!

Bookfool said...

That's so funny, but I hate it when I do that!!

Unknown said...

BookAddict, Beth, Bookfool - yeah - I was laughing at myself. lol! I hate when that happens!