Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Smile (a day late) - and a big THANKS!

I checked my emails early this morning (because I'm unable to sleep late like a normal person) and I had one from A Novel Menagerie letting me know that my blog was nominated for Book Blog Appreciation week. The catagory is for Best Challenge, for my Cozy Mystery challenge.

This was a total suprise!!!! I'm so excited, it's an honor just to be nominated!!!!!!!! Seriously, I can't tell you just how excited I really am! So excited that I wanted to run in and tell my husband, but since it was only around 5:30am and he was sleeping, I didn't think he would be very happy with me.

So Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to whoever nominated me. I really do appreciate it and it feels good to be recognized.

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to you!

Lezlie said...

Congratulations, Kris!!

Lezlie

Dorte H said...

You too! Congratulations & good luck!

I was also so happy when I was nominated in the thriller/mystery/ suspense category.

BookAddict said...

I am so happy for you Kris! So cool!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I'm still super excited! I'm going to email my Mom in a moment and tell her. haha!

Dorte - Congrats to you! That is so cool!