Monday, August 31, 2009

Reads for August 2009

Fun Reading Facts for August

I didn't do nearly as well as I did last month. There is always September though, right? I am enjoying the audio books a lot. I've already listened to 3, am on the 4th, and only been at the new job for a month. Haha!


Total books read: 8

New Authors: 5
Mystery: 4
Non-Fiction: 1
Fiction: 2
Young Adult: 1
Audio: 3
Pages: 1148
DNF: 1

Gold of Kings by Davis Bunn
Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
Bookends by Jane Green
The Remains of the Dead by Wendy Roberts
Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella
In the Land of Cotton by Martha A. Taylor
Airman by Eoin Colfer
Blessed is the Busy Body by Emilie Richards

4 comments:

Lover of Books said...

Looks like you had a good month! New job? I feel out of the loop. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! If I didn't have any audio books, it would have been pretty poor. haha!

I started a new job the beginning of August, tomorrow will mark 1 month. woohoo.

Lover of Books said...

Congrats! Same place, promotion what? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! New place, SLU (Saint Louis University). A bit of a promotion, I'm off the phones doing 2nd level support, so more of what I wanted. pay is ok....I have to drive - can't carpool and it's a much longer drive and I have to pay for parking, so the pay evens out, but the health insurance and other benefits are better and the job is better - so worth it.