Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Smile - Nephew turns 4

My oldest Nephew turned four earlier this month and this past Saturday was his birthday party.  Since I don't have kids of my own yet, you  lucky readers get to see pictures of my nephews. haha!

 This is one of my sisters, one of my nephews (brother to the birthday boy), and myself.

This is myself with the birthday boy.  He didn't really want his picture taken but I pretended that I would be upset (ok..and not give him a present) if he didn't pose with me.

This is the birthday boy's family (his Dad, his little brother, and his Mom - my sister).  It appears his little brother wasn't super excited about being in the picture or maybe it was that he wanted the cake and couldn't have any yet.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Wow, that's a lot of cake! Happy birthday to your nephew!

Beth F said...

OMG! How cute. I think age 4 is one of the best.

Unknown said...

Bermudaonion - it was a lot of cake! My sister has both sides of the family over for the b-day party, so there are always a lot of people and the cake goes pretty quickly.

Beth - He is cute! My sister is expecting again and the 4 yr old says he wants another little brother because he loves Oliver so much. How can you not love that?