Thursday, March 25, 2010

Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Copyright: 2008
Publisher: Ace
Genre: Mystery
Pages: 304
Challenges: 101 Fantasy, Series Challenge
Author's Website


Simple Description:
Mercy has a tough decision to make in this book. She has to decide on either Samuel or Adam. Both are very dominate werewolves and she might possibly be in love with both of them.  While she has that to deal with, she also has to do a favor for the fae Uncle Mike.  This favor ends up getting her in more trouble than first anticipated.   She was spotted helping the fae and now some of the powerful fae want her dead.   She also sets out to get Zee released from jail, she knows he didn't commit the crime he is there for.  However this proves difficult because the fae are fine with him being in jail and being the scapegoat.  It also appears that magical fae items are missing, one of them just happens to keep showing up when Mercy least expects it.

Now what you really want to know....my thoughts:
I know I know..there are a ton of the vampire, shifter, werewolve books out there, but I can't help reading some of them.  I loved this one, it was so much fun.  I love Mercy.  She knows she shouldn't do some stuff because it gets her in trouble, but she just cant help herself.   I also like how she handles different situations with the werewolves.  I think I like this series just for the characters and not so much for the mystery.  yeah, the story is good, but I know I would read it even if it wasn't considered a mystery.   Definitely a book/series I recommend to others who like this kind of thing.


This book is part of my collection and was either bought or given to me.

No comments: