Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 2010 Reads

Total Books Read: 9

New authors: 4
Mystery: 2
Fiction:4
Non-fiction: 1
Young adult: 2
Pages: 2164
Audio: 2


The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum
Second Chance Pass by Robyn Carr
Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts
Night of the Living Deed by E. J. Copperman
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Looking For Alaska by John Green
The Darling Dahlias and the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon


Challenges
Series Challenge - 5/7 books, 1/3 series
What's in a Name?  - 5/6
Chic Lit Challenge - 4/8
Year of the Historical - 8/12
War Through the Generations - 4/5
Stephanie Plum - 4/5
Young Adult - 11/12
Thriller and Suspense - 12/12 - completed!
TBR - 8/24
Audio Book - 18/20
Buy 1 Book and Read it - 9/12



Overall, I think I'm doing pretty good with my challenges.  I finished another one, so I'm down to only 10.  However I start another one next month (The Hometown challenge if anybody is interested!).  I have several more that I'm close to finishing..only one or two books away.  I'm going to try and focus on those next month and then I can hopefully focus on the others since I'm not doing too well with them.  

No comments: