Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge - completed


I completed the Holiday Reading Challenge 2010, without even realizing it. haha!   My goal had been to read 5 books and I thought I had only read 3, but when I was going through the books I read this month I realized I did actually read 5. I love when I complete a challenge without even realizing it.

I read the following books for this challenge:
Promise Me by Richard Paule Evans
A Christmas Journey by Donna VanLiere
A Magical Christmas by Heather Graham
An Amish Christmas by Cynthia Keller
The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig



You can see how others did by visiting the wrap-up post at All About {n}.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations on completing this challenge! I do enjoy holiday books but I so rarely read them. Maybe this next year I'll work on that. :-)

Unknown said...

Literary Feline - Thanks! I love holiday books but for some reason I didn't read many this year. Maybe this year we'll both do better. lol