Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 2010 Reads

Total Books Read: 10

New authors: 5
Mystery: 4
Fiction: 3
Non-fiction: 1
Young adult: 2
Pages: 2,240
Audio: 3

The Lottery by Patricia Wood
Dear America: Letter's Home from Vietnam edited by Bernard Edelman
Carbs and Cadavers by J.B. Stanley
Arcadia Falls by Carol Goodman
Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Pretty Little Liars by Jilliane Hoffman
Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans
Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost


2010 Challenge Update:


I'm impressed with how well I did with challenges for November.  I think it's because I know it's crunch time and I have to get some in or risk not completing the challenges.  I was able to complete 4 challenges, leaving only 3 not finished yet.  Only 2 of those 3 are ones I've been working on all year. 




Series Challenge Season 4 - 7/7 books, 3/3 series - completed 11/2010
What's in a Name? season 3 - 6/6  - completed 11/2010
Year of the Historical - 12/12 - completed 11/2010
War Through the Generations - 5/5 - completed 11/2010
TBR challenge - 10/12 
Holiday Reading Challenge - 1/5 
Chick Lit Challenge - 5/8 

2 comments:

Bookfool said...

The Lottery is one of the rare books that has recently made it onto my all-time favorites list. You had a great month!

Unknown said...

Bookfool - I think The Lottery will be on my favorites list for the year. it was a great story.