Jamie at Nitty Gritty -Romance and Erotica Reviews is hosting the 2011 Paranormal/Fantasy Romance Challenge. Seeing as how I love the paranormal and a lot of the books have a romantic aspect to it, I knew this was a challenge I had to sign up for.
1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.
--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.
--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.
3. The goal of this challenge is to read at least 12 Paranormal/Fantasy Romances between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.
4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.
5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.
Here's the tentative list of books I hope to read for this challenge:
Ghost Shadow by Heather Graham
Ghost Night by Heather Graham
Ghost Moon by Heather Graham
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Doom With a View by Victoria Laurie
Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls by Victoria Laurie
Grave Secrets by Charlaine Harris