I had so much fun with the What's in a Name 3 challenge this year that I knew I had to do the challenge again in 2011. It's so challenging, yet a ton of fun, to find books to fit the different topics.
Beth Fish Reads is hosting this challenge and the What's in a Name 4 challenge has it's own dedicated blog.
Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
- A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler's Wife
- A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
- A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child
Other Things to Know
As usual, I'm going to list the books that I'll attempt to read for this challenge. These are all books that I already own. The only exception is Jewelry or Gem..because I haven't found a title yet.
Number: First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Jewelry or Gem:
Size: The Tall Pine Polka by Lorna Landvik
Travel or Movement: Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
Evil: A Perfect Evil by Alex Kava
Life Stage: The Last Child by John Hart