Friday, December 3, 2004

A Man to Die For by Eileen Dreyer

In this novel, Casey is an ER nurse at a local hospital. A new doctor has come on staff and he is the talk of the town. He is supposed to be very handsome and very friendly. The first time Casey meets him she knows there is evil in him. When Casey's friend is killed, she insists the dr did it. She goes to the local police and tells them what she knows and is lucky that the office she talks to actually believes her, even though there is no evidence. Soon the Dr realizes Casey is on to him and he starts teasing her and leaving her clues.

I enjoyed the book. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would though. I'm not really sure why. I have another book by this author that is supposed to be really good, so I do plan on reading that.

No comments: