Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Smile - Easter

I wanted to share some pictures of my family from Easter this past weekend.   I believe the nephews had a great time.  They might not exactly why they are looking for eggs or the point, but they had fun and I helped them a bunch.  I must not have been as much help as I thought though, word from my Grandparents is that there are still 2 missing eggs.  Thank goodness they were the plastic kind and not the real ones.

Myself with two of my nephews.

My sister with her son, I love this picture because my Grandpa is in the background looking at my sister and her son and just smiling.  Doesn't that just make your heart melt a little?

This is my immediate family.  I'm in the dress on the left, my husband is on the couch behind me.  Next to him are my grandparents and my oldest sisters husband and their oldest child.  Next to me is my other sisters husband and their child, then his wife, then my other sister holding her 2nd child (she's currently pregnant with her 3rd boy), and then my Mom.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

What a beautiful family! Friends of ours hid real eggs one year and they didn't discover one of them until it started smelling.

Unknown said...

Thanks Bermudaonion. The same thing happened in my household growing up. lol!